Switching to solar energy will change your way of living. Besides its monetary benefits, you’ll be able to adapt its green influence. You’ll be more environmentally aware of how you treat your planet. But whether you care for the earth or you just want to cut your electricity bill, you’re still wondering whether to get them or not. If you want to know more about solar panels Henderson and how they work, here are some facts.
VISIT US TODAY!!
Energy costs have been rising these years, and now’s the best time to install a solar panel system Henderson. You don’t have to wait for the perfect timing; thanks to continuous technological advancement, solar panel prices keep lowering while providing better solar solutions for all.
If you’ve done your homework, you already know the technical side of solar energy and how solar panels work. But how do you buy the right power solar system Henderson? Before you dive in, you need to recognize these four points.
How much do solar panels cost?
The installation cost will depend on many factors such as the size, quantity, and design of the solar panels. But to give you an idea, a typical solar power system of 6.6kW would cost around $5,200 to $9,600. Prices vary depending on what city or region you’re in and the components of your choice.
If you’re wondering how long the payback is, again, it depends on what solar power system you have. For a 6.6kW power system, expect three to five years for solar panels to pay for themselves. It would still depend on the state you live in and how much energy you consume.
Then again, compare estimates with trusted solar installers to give you a more accurate cost estimate most appropriate to your household.
Is your house fit for solar panels?
You still have to check if your house can take solar energy. You should consider your location - if your house gets the most sun. Check your roof as well; orientation and placement of solar panels are significant in solar panel installation. Also, ask about approvals and permits required in your local government so that you’ll know the incentives and regulations your local council has.
Determining what size your solar power system should be
Location and panel performance are some of the factors that determine how many solar panels you need. On average, a 5kW solar panel system is enough to power a home during the day. A 5kW system size has an average annual production of 7,160 with an estimated number of 20 panels needed.
Technically, the entire solar panel system’s performance output matters more than the size and quantity of panels. If you purchase panels with a high power-rating, then you’ll only need a few panels.
Finding a trusted solar installer
It is essential to find a knowledgeable solar contractor to guide you through the process of the installation. You’ll better understand the technicalities of power solar system Henderson with a professional solar installer.
Get multiple quotes from solar installers so that you’ll have more options to consider. You’ll be able to determine which one offers the best deal easily.
If you’re ready for a solar panel system Henderson, here is a quick checklist to help you prepare:
1. Think of how much you can afford by assessing your current energy use and the system capacity you’ll be needing.
2. Inspect your roof if it is facing the right direction. Know that north-facing panels can produce maximum capacity.
3. See to it trees, power line/cables, and other structures wouldn’t cause an obstruction such as blocking or shading the solar panels from the sun.
4. Check your local government’s policies and regulations for approvals and permits.
5. Consult with your solar contractor and figure out your system’s payback time frame.
6. Do more research on solar inverters and make sure you’re getting a good one since it is one of the essential parts of the solar system. This converts DC power from the collected sunlight of the panels to turn it into AC to power your home.
7. Consider getting a battery for storage to store unused energy ideal for cloudy days or night time.
Going solar is worth the investment, and you’ll have no regrets. With just a few years, expect to reap the benefits of having solar panels. There’s no reason for you to wait; begin your solar journey by installing a solar panel system Henderson on your roof.